I couldn’t resist posting these adorable etrog box party favors that I made for my friend’s sons Bar Mitzva which will take place this Shabbat. I have always enjoyed handing out green sour sticks and lemon candies (which resemble the lulav and etrog) to my little “Succah hoppers”.This year, maybe I will make these etrog boxes for them as well. I might even make them for each place setting at my Sukkot table.
- small hard plastic boxes made by Celebrate It (available at craft stores)
- lemon candies available at www.ohnuts.com
- foam-which I took out of a real esrog box and cut into pieces
- labels designed by omgdesign.weebly.com
- Cut foam to fit into plastic box.
- Fold the foam in half and make a 1/2” slit.
- Place foam in the box and place the “esrog” in the slit.
- Apply printed sticker to outside of the box